No need to book, just turn up and head to the pre-booked tickets entrance on the day of your visit. Please ask a member of our team if you need further assistance at Admissions.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are ther any restriction dates for using my Merlin Annual Pass at Madame Tussauds Orlando?
- Where do I gain entry with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando?
- Do I need to book a time slot with my Merlin Annual Pass?