Our non-peak visitation times include during the week and January through March and then from September to November.
Articles in this section
- What is Madame Tussauds Orlando?
- What is inside Madame Tussauds Orlando?
- How long does it take to go around Madame Tussauds?
- Is Madame Tussauds suitable for children?
- What items cannot be taken into Madame Tussauds?
- Is there a dress code for visiting Madame Tussauds?
- When is the quietest time to visit?
- What is your policy regarding inclement weather?
- COVID-19 – INFORMATION FOR GUESTS